GAPDH Monoclonal Antibody(2B8)
- Catalog No.：YM3029
- >>Glycolysis / Gluconeogenesis;>>Metabolic pathways;>>Carbon metabolism;>>Biosynthesis of amino acids;>>HIF-1 signaling pathway;>>Alzheimer disease;>>Pathogenic Escherichia coli infection;>>Salmonella infection;>>Diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Gene Name：
- Protein Name：
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase
- Human Gene Id：
- Human Swiss Prot No：
- Mouse Gene Id：
- Mouse Swiss Prot No：
- Rat Gene Id：
- Rat Swiss Prot No：
- Synthetic Peptide of human GAPDH AA range: 200-300
- The antibody detects endogenous GAPDH protein.
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.5%BSA, 0.02% sodium azide as Preservative and 50% Glycerol.
- Monoclonal, Mouse
- WB 1:5000-20000 IHC 1:200-300 IF 1:200
- The antibody was affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- Storage Stability：
- -15°C to -25°C/1 year(Do not lower than -25°C)
- Other Name：
- GAPDH; GAPD; CDABP0047; OK/SW-cl.12; Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; GAPDH; Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase GAPDH
- Observed Band(KD)：
- glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase(GAPDH) Homo sapiens This gene encodes a member of the glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase protein family. The encoded protein has been identified as a moonlighting protein based on its ability to perform mechanistically distinct functions. The product of this gene catalyzes an important energy-yielding step in carbohydrate metabolism, the reversible oxidative phosphorylation of glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate in the presence of inorganic phosphate and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD). The encoded protein has additionally been identified to have uracil DNA glycosylase activity in the nucleus. Also, this protein contains a peptide that has antimicrobial activity against E. coli, P. aeruginosa, and C. albicans. Studies of a similar protein in mouse have assigned a variety of additional functions including nitrosylation of nuclear proteins, the regulation of mRNA stability, and acting as a transferri
- catalytic activity:D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate + phosphate + NAD(+) = 3-phospho-D-glyceroyl phosphate + NADH.,function:Independent of its glycolytic activity it is also involved in membrane trafficking in the early secretory pathway.,online information:Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase entry,pathway:Carbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; pyruvate from D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate: step 1.,pathway:Carbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; pyruvate from D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate: step 1/5.,PTM:Reversible S-nitrosylation of Cys-152 inhibits enzymatic activity and increases endogenous ADP-ribosylation, which inhibits the enzyme in a non-reversible manner. The latter modification is more likely to be a pathophysiological event associated with inhibition of gluconeogenesis.,sequence caution:Differs quite extensively.,similarity:Belongs to the glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase fami
- Subcellular Location：
- Cytoplasm, cytosol . Nucleus . Cytoplasm, perinuclear region . Membrane . Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton . Translocates to the nucleus following S-nitrosylation and interaction with SIAH1, which contains a nuclear localization signal (By similarity). Postnuclear and Perinuclear regions (PubMed:12829261). .
- Astrocytoma,Brain,Cajal-Retzius cell,Colon adenocarcinoma,Epitheliu
DDI2 promotes tumor metastasis and resists antineoplastic drugs-induced apoptosis in colorectal cancer APOPTOSIS Lei, Lei, Cao, Qing, An, Guoyan, Lv, Yuejiao, Tang, Juan, Yang, Jin WB Human LoVo cell, SW480 cell, HCT-116 cell
Zhongfeng Capsules protects against cerebral ischemia–reperfusion injury via mediating the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt and toll-like receptor 4/nuclear factor kappa B signaling pathways by regulating neuronal apoptosis and inflammation WB Rat 1:2000 brain tissue/
Lower Expression of TWEAK is Associated with Poor Survival and Dysregulate TIICs in Lung Adenocarcinoma WB Human lung epithelium tissue/HBE ,NSCLC cell lines A549, H1299, H358, SPCA1, PC9, HCC827, and H1993 cells
Irisin Suppresses Nicotine-Mediated Atherosclerosis by Attenuating Endothelial Cell Migration, Proliferation, Cell Cycle Arrest, and Cell Senescence. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine2022; 9: 851603. Human 1:5000 HUVECs
Referred Somatic Hyperalgesia Mediates Cardiac Regulation by the Activation of Sympathetic Nerves in a Rat Model of Myocardial Ischemia. Neuroscience Bulletin2022 Apr;38(4):386-402. Rat 1:20000 spinal segments,hypersensitive skin
α-Hederin Inhibits the Proliferation of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells via Hippo-Yes-Associated Protein Signaling Pathway. Front Oncol. 2022 Mar;12:839603-839603. WB Human,Mouse 1:5000 HepG2-xenotransplant tumor
Electroacupuncture Prevents the Depression-Like Behavior by Inhibiting the NF-κB/NLRP3 Inflammatory Pathway in Hippocampus of Mice Subjected to Chronic Mild Stress Neuropsychobiology. ;:1-9. WB Mouse 1:1000 hippocampus
Age-dependent accumulation of oligomeric SNCA/α-synuclein from impaired degradation in mutant LRRK2 knockin mouse model of Parkinson disease: role for therapeutic activation of chaperone-mediated autophagy (CMA). Autophagy Autophagy. 2020;16(2):347-370 WB,FC Mouse striatum , cortex,ventral midbrains
TNAP inhibition attenuates cardiac fibrosis induced by myocardial infarction through deactivating TGF-β1/Smads and activating P53 signaling pathways. Cell Death & Disease Cell Death Dis. 2020 Jan;11(1):1-15 WB Rat heart
Bortezomib Inhibits Multiple Myeloma Cells by Transactivating ATF3 to Trigger miR-135a-5p- Dependent Apoptosis. Frontiers in Oncology Front Oncol. 2021; 11: 720261 WB Human 1:5000 RPMI-8226,U-266 cell
Treadmill Exercise Attenuates Cerebral Ischemia–Reperfusion Injury by Promoting Activation of M2 Microglia via Upregulation of Interleukin-4. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine Front Cardiovasc Med. 2021 Oct;0:1282 WB Rat 1:5000 Penumbra
Inhibitory role of ATF3 in gastric cancer progression through regulating cell EMT and stemness. Cancer Cell International Cancer Cell Int. 2021 Dec;21(1):1-10 WB Human 1:2000 SGC-7901 cell，MGC-803 cell
Prevotella copri ameliorates cholestasis and liver fibrosis in primary sclerosing cholangitis by enhancing the FXR signalling pathway. BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR BASIS OF DISEASE Bba-Mol Basis Dis. 2022 Mar;1868:166320 WB Mouse 1:10000 Liver ,SI tissue
MiR-581/SMAD7 Axis Contributes to Colorectal Cancer Metastasis: A Bioinformatic and Experimental Validation-Based Study. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES 2020 Sep 05 WB Human 1 : 5000 SW480 cell
Comparative proteomics to reveal muscle-specific beef color stability of Holstein cattle during post-mortem storage. FOOD CHEMISTRY 2017 Mar 06 WB Bovine 1:20000 longissimuss lumborum (LL) , psoas major (PM))
MiR‐496 promotes migration and epithelial‐mesenchymal transition by targeting RASSF6 in colorectal cancer. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY J Cell Physiol. 2020 Feb;235(2):1469-1479 WB Human 1:5000 LoVo cell, SW480 cell
Shengjiang Xiexin Decoction Alters Pharmacokinetics of Irinotecan by Regulating Metabolic Enzymes and Transporters: A Multi-Target Therapy for Alleviating the Gastrointestinal Toxicity. Frontiers in Pharmacology Front Pharmacol. 2017 Oct;0:769 WB Rat 1:20000 livers , jejunum
Neuroprotective Effects of Qingnao Dripping Pills Against Cerebral Ischemia via Inhibiting NLRP3 Inflammasome Signaling Pathway: In Vivo and In Vitro. Frontiers in Pharmacology Front Pharmacol. 2020 Feb;0:65 WB Rat,Human left cerebral tissues SH-SY5Y cell
By Increasing the Expression and Activation of STAT3, Sustained C5a Stimulation Increases the Proliferation, Migration, and Invasion of RCC Cells and Promotes the Growth of Transgrafted Tumors. Cancer Management and Research Cancer Manag Res. 2021 Oct;13:7607-7621 WB Human 1:10000 786-O cell，ACHN cells
Electroacupuncture Enhances Cognition by Promoting Brain Glucose Metabolism and Inhibiting Inflammation in the APP/PS1 Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease: A Pilot Study. JOURNAL OF ALZHEIMERS DISEASE J Alzheimers Dis. 2020 Jan;77(1):387-400 WB Mouse 1 : 20000 frontal lobe
Yizhiqingxin Formula Alleviates Cognitive Deficits and Enhances Autophagy via mTOR Signaling Pathway Modulation in Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease Mice. Frontiers in Pharmacology Front Pharmacol. 2019 Sep;0:1041 WB Mouse hippocampus
Stress aggravates and prolongs imiquimod‐induced psoriasis‐like epidermal hyperplasis and IL‐1β/IL‐23p40 production. JOURNAL OF LEUKOCYTE BIOLOGY J Leukocyte Biol. 2020 Jul;108(1):267-281 WB Mouse 1:40000 Skin
Mesenchymal stem cell‑derived extracellular vesicles promote the in vitro proliferation and migration of breast cancer cells through the activation of the ERK pathway. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ONCOLOGY Int J Oncol. 2019 May;54(5):1843-1852 WB Human 1:5000 hUC-MSC-EVs
Identification and Prognostic Value Exploration of Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan)-Centered Chemotherapy Response-Associated Genes in Breast Cancer. DNA AND CELL BIOLOGY Dna Cell Biol. 2021 Nov;40(11):1356-1368 WB Human 1:5000 MDA-MB-231 cell，MDA-MB-435 cell，MCF-10 cell，MCF-7 cell
Noncanonical Roles of hα-syn (A53T) in the Pathogenesis of Parkinson’s Disease: Synaptic Pathology and Neuronal Aging. NEURAL PLASTICITY Neural Plast. 2020;2020:6283754 WB Mouse 1 : 5000 right midbrain,right striatum
Jie-Yu Pill, A Proprietary Herbal Medicine, Ameliorates Mood Disorder-Like Behavior and Cognitive Impairment in Estrogen-Deprived Mice Exposed to Chronic Unpredictable Mild Stress: Implication for a Potential Therapy of Menopause Syndrome. Frontiers in Psychiatry Front Psychiatry. 2020 Oct;0:1136 WB Mouse 1:5000 Brain , uterine
Celastrol slows the progression of early diabetic nephropathy in rats via the PI3K/AKT pathway. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine Bmc Complem Altern M. 2020 Dec;20(1):1-14 WB Rat 1:20000 Renal
Traditional Chinese Medicine Shenmayizhi Decoction Ameliorates Memory and Cognitive Impairment Induced by Multiple Cerebral Infarctions. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Evid-Based Compl Alt. 2021;2021:6648455 WB Rat Brain
miR‑128‑3p serves as an oncogenic microRNA in osteosarcoma cells by downregulating ZC3H12D. Oncology Letters Oncol Lett. 2021 Feb;21(2):1-1 WB Human 1 : 5000 hFOB1.19s, Saos-2s, U2OSs, MG-63s ,143B cell
Contribution of GABAergic modulation in DRGs to electroacupuncture analgesia in incisional neck pain rats. Journal of Pain Research J Pain Res. 2019; 12: 405–416 WB Rat 1:20000 dorsal root ganglion (DRG)
The caveolin‐3 P104L mutation in LGMD‐1C patients inhibits non‐insulin‐stimulated glucose metabolism and growth but promotes myocyte proliferation. CELL BIOLOGY INTERNATIONAL 2019 May 13 WB Mouse 1:500 C2C12 cell
WD-3 inhibits the proliferation of breast cancer cells by regulating the glycolytic pathway. Bosnian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences Bosnian J Basic Med. 2020 May; 20(2): 226–235 WB Human BT-549 cell, MDA-MB-231 cells,MCF-7 cell
Acupuncture Needling, Electroacupuncture, and Fire Needling Improve Imiquimod-Induced Psoriasis-Like Skin Lesions through Reducing Local Inflammatory Responses. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Evid-Based Compl Alt. 2019;2019:4706865 WB Mouse 1:20000 skin
Inhibition of microRNA‑155 ameliorates cardiac fibrosis in the process of angiotensin II‑induced cardiac remodeling. Molecular Medicine Reports Mol Med Rep. 2017 Nov;16(5):7287-7296 WB Mouse 1:1000 heart tissue cardiac fibroblasts
Chen, Luchao, et al. "Effects of purified Omphalia lapidescens protein on metastasis, cell cycle, apoptosis and the JAK-STAT signaling pathway in SGC-7901 human gastric cells." Oncology letters 15.4 (2018): 4161-4170.
Jia, Yan-Fei, et al. "Expression of kisspeptin-GnRH system is down-regulated in hypothalamic arcuate nucleus of male rats with high-fat-diet." INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL PATHOLOGY 10.5 (2017): 6099-6107.
Antidepressant and anxiolytic effects of the proprietary Chinese medicine Shexiang Baoxin pill in mice with chronic unpredictable mild stress. JOURNAL OF FOOD AND DRUG ANALYSIS 2018 Aug 24 WB Mouse 1:5000 hippocampus ,cerebral cortex
The spatiotemporal expression and mineralization regulation of p75 neurotrophin receptor in the early tooth development. CELL PROLIFERATION 2018 Oct 25 WB,IHC Rat 1:2000 embryonic maxillofacial ectomesenchymal stem cells (EMSCs)
Dietary fish oil improves autistic behaviors and gut homeostasis by altering the gut microbial composition in a mouse model of fragile X syndrome BRAIN BEHAVIOR AND IMMUNITY Peifeng Guo, Xinyu Yang, Xiaomeng Guo, Huaien Yang, Jiao Pan, Yue Li WB Mouse colon
Immunoproteasome subunit β5i promotes perifascicular muscle atrophy in dermatomyositis by upregulating RIG-I RMD Open Lu Zhang, Qisheng Xia, Wenli Li, Qingyan Liu, Lining Zhang, Xiaolan Tian, Lifang Ye, Guochun Wang, Qinglin Peng WB Human muscle
Ezrin regulates the progression of NSCLC by YAP and PD-L1 Clinical & Translational Oncology Bu Fan, Zhang Yeping, Zhao Ning, Tian Xiaoai, Xu Yirong WB Mouse,Human xenograft H520 cell, H1299 cell,A549 cell
Network pharmacology and molecular docking prediction, combined with experimental validation to explore the potential mechanism of Qishen Yiqi pills against HF-related cognitive dysfunction. Hong-Cai Shang WB Rat hippocampus
- June 19-2018
- WESTERN IMMUNOBLOTTING PROTOCOL
- June 19-2018
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY-PARAFFIN PROTOCOL
- June 19-2018
- IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE PROTOCOL
- September 08-2020
- May 20-2022
- Cell-Based ELISA│解您多样本WB检测之困扰
- July 13-2018
- July 13-2018
- July 13-2018
- Products Images
- Various whole cell lysates were separated by 10% SDS-PAGE, and the membrane was blotted with anti-CD105(ABT-CD105)antibody. The HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Mouse IgG(H + L) antibody was used to detect the antibody. Lane 1: A431 Lane 2: MCF7 Predicted band size: 38kDa Observed band size: 38kDa
- Various whole cell lysates were separated by 10% SDS-PAGE, and the membrane was blotted with anti-GAPDH(PTR2304)antibody. The HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Mouse IgG(H + L) antibody was used to detect the antibody. Lane 1: NIH-3T3 Lane 2: MCF7 Lane 3: THP-1 Lane 4: Ramos Predicted band size: 38kDa Observed band size: 38kDa
- Various whole cell lysates were separated by 10% SDS-PAGE, and the membrane was blotted with anti-GAPDH(PTR2304)antibody. The HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Mouse IgG(H + L) antibody was used to detect the antibody. Lane 1: PC-12 Lane 2: C2C12 Lane 3: C2C12 Lane 4: K562 Lane 5: Raji Lane 6: 293F Lane 7: B16F10 Lane 8: Du145 Predicted band size: 38kDa Observed band size: 38kDa
- Various whole cell lysates were separated by 10% SDS-PAGE, and the membrane was blotted with GAPDH(PTR2304) antibody. The HRP-conjugated anti-Mouse IgG antibody was used to detect the antibody. Lane 1: PC-12 Lane 2: MDCK Predicted band size: 38kDa Observed band size: 38kDa
- Various whole cell lysates of K562,Mouse colon(10ug) were separated by 10% SDS-PAGE, and the membrane was blotted with GAPDH antibody. The HRP-conjugated anti-Mouse IgG antibody was used to detect the antibody. Lane 1: K562 Lane 2: Mouse colon Predicted band size: 38kDa Observed band size: 38kDa
- Cheng, Xiaocheng, et al. "TNAP is a novel regulator of cardiac fibrosis after myocardial infarction by mediating TGF-β/Smads and ERK1/2 signaling pathways." EBioMedicine 67 (2021): 103370.
- Wang, Yingying, et al. "p75NTR−/− mice exhibit an alveolar bone loss phenotype and inhibited PI3K/Akt/β‐catenin pathway." Cell proliferation 53.4 (2020): e12800.
- Ho, Philip Wing-Lok, et al. "Age-dependent accumulation of oligomeric SNCA/α-synuclein from impaired degradation in mutant LRRK2 knockin mouse model of Parkinson disease: role for therapeutic activation of chaperone-mediated autophagy (CMA)." Autophagy 16.2 (2020): 347-370.
- Wei, Yuzhen, et al. "CD4+ CD25+ GARP+ regulatory T cells display a compromised suppressive function in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy." Immunology 151.3 (2017): 291-303.
- Zhang, Chengke, et al. "Induction of size-dependent breakdown of blood-milk barrier in lactating mice by TiO2 nanoparticles." PloS one 10.4 (2015): e0122591.
- Du, Shaobo, et al. "Lycium barbarum Polysaccharides Protect Rat Corneal Epithelial Cells against Ultraviolet B-Induced Apoptosis by Attenuating the Mitochondrial Pathway and Inhibiting JNK Phosphorylation." BioMed research international 2017 (2017).
- Chen, Luchao, et al. "Effects of purified Omphalia lapidescens protein on metastasis, cell cycle, apoptosis and the JAK-STAT signaling pathway in SGC-7901 human gastric cells." Oncology letters 15.4 (2018): 4161-4170.
- Immunofluorescence analysis of Hela cell. 1,Cyclin D1 Polyclonal Antibody(red) was diluted at 1:200(4° overnight). GAPDH Monoclonal Antibody(2B8)(green) was diluted at 1:200(4° overnight). 2, Goat Anti Rabbit Alexa Fluor 594 Catalog:RS3611 was diluted at 1:1000(room temperature, 50min). Goat Anti Mouse Alexa Fluor 488 Catalog:RS3208 was diluted at 1:1000(room temperature, 50min).
- Western blot analysis of 1 HEK293 2 SW480 3 HEPG2 4 MCF-7 5 mouse brain 6 Rat brain 7 Hela 8 A549 lysates, primary antibody was diluted at 1:5000, 4° over night, secondary antibody(cat: RS23910 was diluted at 1:10000, 37° 1hour.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human-colon tissue. 1,GAPDH Monoclonal Antibody(2B8) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Rat-kidney tissue. 1,GAPDH Monoclonal Antibody(2B8) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Mouse-heart tissue. 1,GAPDH Monoclonal Antibody(2B8) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Immunofluorescence analysis of Human-colon tissue. 1,GAPDH Monoclonal Antibody(2B8)(red) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Cy3 labled Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:300(room temperature, 50min).3, Picture B: DAPI(blue) 10min. Picture A:Target. Picture B: DAPI. Picture C: merge of A+B
- Immunofluorescence analysis of Mouse-liver tissue. 1,GAPDH Monoclonal Antibody(2B8)(red) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Cy3 labled Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:300(room temperature, 50min).3, Picture B: DAPI(blue) 10min. Picture A:Target. Picture B: DAPI. Picture C: merge of A+B
- Western blot analysis of Hela (1), Rat brain (2), Rabbit Muscle (3), Sheep Muscle (4), and Mouse brain (5), diluted at 1:10000.
- The picture was kindly provided by our customer
- The picture was kindly provided by our customer