c-Src mouse mAb(PTR2316)
- 种属：Human, Mouse,Rat
- Synthesized peptide derived from human c-Src
- This antibody detects endogenous levels of human c-Src
- Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- Proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase Src (EC 18.104.22.168) (Proto-oncogene c-Src) (pp60c-src) (p60-Src)
- SRC proto-oncogene, non-receptor tyrosine kinase(SRC) Homo sapiens This gene is highly similar to the v-src gene of Rous sarcoma virus. This proto-oncogene may play a role in the regulation of embryonic development and cell growth. The protein encoded by this gene is a tyrosine-protein kinase whose activity can be inhibited by phosphorylation by c-SRC kinase. Mutations in this gene could be involved in the malignant progression of colon cancer. Two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008],
- catalytic activity:ATP + a [protein]-L-tyrosine = ADP + a [protein]-L-tyrosine phosphate.,PTM:Phosphorylated on Tyr-530 by c-Src kinase (CSK). The phosphorylated form is termed pp60c-src. The phosphorylated tail interacts with the SH2 domain thereby repressing kinase activity.,similarity:Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. SRC subfamily.,similarity:Contains 1 protein kinase domain.,similarity:Contains 1 SH2 domain.,similarity:Contains 1 SH3 domain.,subunit:Interacts with DDEF1/ASAP1; via the SH3 domain. Interacts with CCPG1 (By similarity). Interacts with CDCP1, PELP1, TGFB1I1 and TOM1L2. Interacts with the cytoplasmic domain of MUC1, phosphorylates it and increases binding of MUC1 with beta-catenin. Interacts with RALGPS1; via the SH3 domain. Interacts with HEV ORF3 protein; via the SH3 domain.,
- Various whole cell lysates (30ug) were separated by 10% SDS-PAGE, and the membrane was blotted with Src antibody at 1ug/ml. The HRP-conjugated anti-Mouse
IgG antibody(Cat:RS0001) was used to detect the antibody.
Predicted band size: 60kDa